This updated edition of The Village Herbalist provides a complete guide to the art and practice of herbalism, as well as an introduction to the herbalist’s role in family and community life. Inspirational profiles of practicing herbalists from across the country add a human touch to the authors’ wealth of practical herbal knowledge.
The Herbalist’s Way includes time-honored healing wisdom from many cultures, as well as information on:
• Roles and responsibilities of herbalists in their communities
• Herbal workshops, conferences, and education centers
• Growing, drying, and preparing medicinal herbs
• Learning to listen to clients and recommend holistic treatments for healing and continued wellness
• Licensing, marketing, and other legal and business issues facing modern herbalists
• Comprehensive resources and suggestions for building your herbal library
Join our E-Newsletter!
Get up to date information on Biodynamic Preparations, Book Sales, and information on Biodynamic gardening and farming.