A Biodynamic Book of Moons by Dennis Klocek
A Biodynamic Book of Moons by Dennis Klocek
In The Biodynamic Book of Moons Dennis Klocek begins by taking the reader through the rhythms and essential growing tasks of the gardener’s year in poetry and prose evocative of the traditional gardening almanac and illustrated by original drawings and woodcuts by the author.
What then unfolds is a unique exploration into the fundamental laws and living activities of the cosmos at work upon the living world of nature. Through understanding these laws and internalizing them within the soul through direct experience, the gardener can bring their humble work in their own garden into harmony with the cosmic events unfolding above, within, and through them.
For the biodynamic gardener this book is an essential practical gardening companion text. Within the biodynamic literary canon it provides a much needed link to the alchemical worldview while finally offering the student of biodynamics the keys to understanding the philosophical concepts foundational to the biodynamic method.
Any grower who enters the garden with an open heart and enquiring mind will find in these pages fertile ground for new soul impulses to flower and enough contemplative insights to cultivate their own inner garden for many seasons to come.
What you will discover in this book…
- How to grow fruit, vegetables and herbs in harmony with the subtle forces and rhythms active in nature
- How to enter into dialogue and co-creation with the 12 beings of the zodiac as they unfold their activities throughout the cycle of the year
- An in-depth explanation of the core alchemical concepts of Salt (Sal), Sulphur (Sulf) and Mercury (Merc) and the Aristotelian Four Elements of Earth, Water, Air and Fire as living activities present throughout nature
- An intimate portrait of the different plant families and the living processes at play behind their outer forms
- A sensitive enquiry into the mystery of fertilization as a dynamic relationship between mineral, plant, and animal
- Meditative mandalas decoding the archetypal patterns active in nature
- Weather wisdom encoded in poetic verse introduces the reader to the beings active in the climate
- Poetic verse and illustrations encourage development of the artistic sensibility necessary to harmonize the soul of the reader with the living imaginations manifest in the natural realm
How to use
How to use
Our current shipping policy is as follows: all orders will be shipped via USPS within two business days after payment is received, unless different shipping instructions are received at the time the order is placed.
Final shipping cost depends on the amounts ordered, proper shipping container size, as well as destination shipped to. If your order is returned due to an incorrect shipping address you will be responsible for the postage to reship the package.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org contact our office at (540) 745-7030. Thank you for your ongoing support.
We offer a Full Money Back Guarantee on all our preparation products when returned within 30 days. However, we must advise that all publication (books, DVDs, etc.) sales are final. All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise. Return shipping costs are your responsibility. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 652 Thompson Rd, Floyd, VA, 24091, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 652 Thompson Rd, Floyd, VA, 24091, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.