We invite you to visit us.
652 Thompson Road
Floyd VA 24091
Our office/bookstore is now located at The JPI Farm!
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Floyd County VA, our beautiful 25-acre farm adjoins Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary and Riverstone Organic Farm along the headwaters of Little River.
Open 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, the JPI Farm Office offers a wide variety of biodynamically related books and materials along with our preparations.
From I-81 Heading Northeast:
- Take Exit 114 toward VA-8/Christiansburg/Floyd. Go 0.2 mile to end of ramp.
- Then turn right onto West Main Street (VA-8). Go 19.5 miles.
- At East Main Street (US-221), turn left. Go 1.1 mile.
- Then turn slightly right onto Franklin Pike. Go 6.5 miles.
- Turn left on to ThompsonRoad. Go 0.4 mile.
- Take dirt road about half mile pass Riverstone Organic Farm(left).
- JPI will be next farm on left with a green tin roof.
- Please call ahead to plan your visit.
Download Directions (pdf)
Floyd County Housing, Camping, & Restaurants
Here is some helpful information for planning your trip.
- Visit Floyd County
- Places to Stay in Floyd
- Camping or Lodging at the EcoVillage
- Places to Eat in Floyd