Dancing with the Earth Changes Abridged by Marko Pogačnik
Dancing with the Earth Changes Abridged by Marko Pogačnik
“It is increasingly evident that the dramatic consequences of the Earth’s changing process cannot be avoided, that our civilization today is not willing to implement the necessary measures to stop the deterioration of the natural environment. It is up to open-minded individuals and their networks to engage actively where support for Gaia is lacking.” —Marko Pogačnik, UNESCO Artist for Peace
Dancing with the Earth Changes offers alternative insights into the process of the Earth Changes, inspiring a deep listening to Gaia, the driving force behind the ongoing planetary transformation. Marko Pogačnik’s intention is to offer his worldwide work experience in the fields of geomancy and “Earth healing” to enable a better understanding of the complexity of those Earth Changes. Included are stories from several of Marko’s dreams connected to the theme of the book, which will help to elucidate its pictorial language. The author also offers imaginations, as well as Gaia Touch and perception exercises, to support the reader attune to the changing Earth. The imaginations and exercises in this timely book simultaneously supports Gaia’s efforts in creating optimal conditions for the future evolution of humanity and the elemental and spiritual worlds of the planet.
The cooperation of human beings with Gaia and her elemental worlds is absolutely necessary for the Earth’s transmutation to succeed. As human beings, with our creative imaginations and wide-ranging consciousness, we are the only ones capable of connecting the earthly and cosmic dimensions in this mutual endeavor to re-create the Earth as a place of peace and cooperation among all beings and all aspects of life.
Marko Pogačnik’s innovative forms of meditation and Gaia Touch body exercises and rituals give us the tools we urgently need now to meet the present and coming challenges of the twenty-first century.
Illustrated with drawings by the author. Paperback with French flaps.
C O N T E N T S:
Part 1: The Known Earth Is Disappearing
1. Unexpected Dimensions of the Planetary Change
2. The New Earth Exists beyond the Exclusive Logical Explanations
3. It Is Impossible to Solve the Emerging Ecological and Social Challenges at Only the Physical Level
4. The Subtle Powers of Dragons and Their Life-giving Breath
5. New Conditions for Life Are Coming into Existence—No Fear!
6. Exercises of Perception and Communication with the Worlds of Nature
7. The Earth Is Giving Birth to an Age of Peace and Co-existence among All Beings
Part 2: Personal Aspects of the Planetary Change
1. Gaia Offers the Possibility of a Quantum Leap in Personal Evolution
2. The Human Being as a Creature of the Earth—a Close Relative of the Animals
3. The Elemental Self of the Human Being in Relation to Our Spiritual Self
4. Cooperation with the Inner Dragon Is Inevitable
5. Dynamite in Our Personal Luggage—Overheated Yang and Other Challenges
6. Listen to the Voice of Your Inner Self and Speak with the Voice of Your Heart
7. Exercises to Walk the Path of Life in the Attitude of a Pilgrimage
8. Establishing A Non-hierarchical and Beyond-institutional Link to Divinity
Part 3: Transmutation of the Earth and Human Culture
1. Possibilities of a Relatively Peaceful Planetary Change
2. Advantages of Cooperating with Parallel Evolutions—Dolphins, Sidhe, and Ents
3. The Culture of Exchange with the Plant World—Animals Retreating
4. Gaia Sparks, Sub-elemental Worlds, and the All-pervading Plasma of Life
5. The Universal Goddess in Her New Role as Indigo Gaia
6. Counterforces Working Secretly to Undermine the Upcoming Age of Peace
7. How to Be Creative in the Conditions of Dramatic Changes
8. Transformation of Matter—the World Appearing as a Hologram
9. Plan “A” to Avoid Cataclysms
10. Earth Changes, Human Destiny, a Path for Hope!
Conclusion: How Would the Creation of a New Earth Sphere Affect the Future of Humanity?
1. A multidimensional Model of Reality
2. How to Use Gaia Touch Exercises and Rituals
3. The Feminine Chakra System
4. How to Survive in the Conditions of Intense Earth Changes
List of Gaia Touch Exercises and Rituals
About the Author
How to use
How to use
Our current shipping policy is as follows: all orders will be shipped via USPS within two business days after payment is received, unless different shipping instructions are received at the time the order is placed.
Final shipping cost depends on the amounts ordered, proper shipping container size, as well as destination shipped to. If your order is returned due to an incorrect shipping address you will be responsible for the postage to reship the package.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org contact our office at (540) 745-7030. Thank you for your ongoing support.
We offer a Full Money Back Guarantee on all our preparation products when returned within 30 days. However, we must advise that all publication (books, DVDs, etc.) sales are final. All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise. Return shipping costs are your responsibility. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 652 Thompson Rd, Floyd, VA, 24091, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 652 Thompson Rd, Floyd, VA, 24091, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.