Translated by Marjorie Spock.
This book primarily discusses potentization as part of the anthroposophical pharmaceutical process, although it also plays an important role in nature. This book addresses a truly timely problem, one that deserves thorough investigation and calls as well for the forming of a new order of concepts. This publications represents a response to repeated requests that the author decided to present certain basic aspects.
Topics covered include:
- historical aspects of potentization research
- instreaming and outstreaming forces
- the evolution of the world of matter
- the properties of the fluid medium
- processes in the medium as it undergoes rhythmical shaking
- experimental findings
- the potentized substance
- experimental findings using potentized iron-sulfate
- what the potency curves reveal