Featuring an interview with long time biodynamic orchardist Hugh Williams.
This issue includes:
- Threshold Farm ― Fundamental Biodynamics, Interview with orchardist Hugh Williams and Hanna Bail (M. Biltonen)
- Fruit Thinning for Balance, Taking Cuttings for Grafting
- History, Impact, and Fate of Skyline Organic Farm in Topanga Canyon: A Conversation with Stefan Hagopian (K. Moneymaker)
- Spring and Summer Use of the Biodynamic Preparations (A. Porter)
- Transition, Hope, and Service to Community: Reflections Upon 2016 at JPI (P. Frazier)
- JPI Search for New Executive Leadership (P. Frazier)
- JPI Board of Director News (P. Frazier)
- Call for Board Members
- Welcome New Editors
- World Biodynamic Farming Day
Visit HERE to purchase a single of this latest issue (Print or PDF), or to place a order for an annual subscription.