If you would like us to add your event, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
JPI Fall Workshop
October 27, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - October 29, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
Join us at the JPI farm October 27-29, 2017 for three days of hands-on learning and lectures focused on developing a Biodynamic farm for the purpose of preparation-making.
Developing the Farm Organism
A 3-Day Workshop on Growing and Understanding the Biodynamic Preparation Plants
Led by Wali Via, Pat Frazier, Joseph Brinkley, and special guest Hugh Courtney.
- Fall chamomile and dandelion preparations with JPI’s prep-maker
- Farm tour and guided visioning session
- Lectures and experiential learning
- Field sprays and tree planting
- Question and answer sessions
- Personal stories and good fellowship
- Delicious meals prepared on site with local food