“It is increasingly evident that the dramatic consequences of the Earth’s changing process cannot be avoided, that our civilization today is not willing to implement the necessary measures to stop the deterioration of the natural environment. It is up to open-minded individuals and their networks to engage actively where support for Gaia is lacking.” —Marko Pogačnik, UNESCO Artist for Peace
Dancing with the Earth Changes offers alternative insights into the process of the Earth Changes, inspiring a deep listening to Gaia, the driving force behind the ongoing planetary transformation. Marko Pogačnik’s intention is to offer his worldwide work experience in the fields of geomancy and “Earth healing” to enable a better understanding of the complexity of those Earth Changes. Included are stories from several of Marko’s dreams connected to the theme of the book, which will help to elucidate its pictorial language. The author also offers imaginations, as well as Gaia Touch and perception exercises, to support the reader attune to the changing Earth. The imaginations and exercises in this timely book simultaneously supports Gaia’s efforts in creating optimal conditions for the future evolution of humanity and the elemental and spiritual worlds of the planet.
The cooperation of human beings with Gaia and her elemental worlds is absolutely necessary for the Earth’s transmutation to succeed. As human beings, with our creative imaginations and wide-ranging consciousness, we are the only ones capable of connecting the earthly and cosmic dimensions in this mutual endeavor to re-create the Earth as a place of peace and cooperation among all beings and all aspects of life.
Marko Pogačnik’s innovative forms of meditation and Gaia Touch body exercises and rituals give us the tools we urgently need now to meet the present and coming challenges of the twenty-first century.
Illustrated with drawings by the author. Paperback with French flaps.
C O N T E N T S:
Part 1: The Known Earth Is Disappearing
1. Unexpected Dimensions of the Planetary Change
2. The New Earth Exists beyond the Exclusive Logical Explanations
3. It Is Impossible to Solve the Emerging Ecological and Social Challenges at Only the Physical Level
4. The Subtle Powers of Dragons and Their Life-giving Breath
5. New Conditions for Life Are Coming into Existence—No Fear!
6. Exercises of Perception and Communication with the Worlds of Nature
7. The Earth Is Giving Birth to an Age of Peace and Co-existence among All Beings
Part 2: Personal Aspects of the Planetary Change
1. Gaia Offers the Possibility of a Quantum Leap in Personal Evolution
2. The Human Being as a Creature of the Earth—a Close Relative of the Animals
3. The Elemental Self of the Human Being in Relation to Our Spiritual Self
4. Cooperation with the Inner Dragon Is Inevitable
5. Dynamite in Our Personal Luggage—Overheated Yang and Other Challenges
6. Listen to the Voice of Your Inner Self and Speak with the Voice of Your Heart
7. Exercises to Walk the Path of Life in the Attitude of a Pilgrimage
8. Establishing A Non-hierarchical and Beyond-institutional Link to Divinity
Part 3: Transmutation of the Earth and Human Culture
1. Possibilities of a Relatively Peaceful Planetary Change
2. Advantages of Cooperating with Parallel Evolutions—Dolphins, Sidhe, and Ents
3. The Culture of Exchange with the Plant World—Animals Retreating
4. Gaia Sparks, Sub-elemental Worlds, and the All-pervading Plasma of Life
5. The Universal Goddess in Her New Role as Indigo Gaia
6. Counterforces Working Secretly to Undermine the Upcoming Age of Peace
7. How to Be Creative in the Conditions of Dramatic Changes
8. Transformation of Matter—the World Appearing as a Hologram
9. Plan “A” to Avoid Cataclysms
10. Earth Changes, Human Destiny, a Path for Hope!
Conclusion: How Would the Creation of a New Earth Sphere Affect the Future of Humanity?
1. A multidimensional Model of Reality
2. How to Use Gaia Touch Exercises and Rituals
3. The Feminine Chakra System
4. How to Survive in the Conditions of Intense Earth Changes
List of Gaia Touch Exercises and Rituals
About the Author