2018 Associative Contracts (AC)
for JPI Preparations
Sign up by March 31st to receive AC discounts and benefits.
And help JPI to meet your biodynamic preparation needs.
Please note that we have simplified the AC structure to one discount level regardless of the size of your operation. All AC Partners will receive a 15% discount on current catalog prices and on all preparation orders throughout the year. Additionally, AC Partners are offered an annual consultation tailored to your specific needs and uses of the preparations with one of our educational professionals.
By designating your delivery dates in advance, you will receive biodynamic preparations close to the time you plan to use them, assuring proper storage at JPI in the interim. Contracts may be customized, with the cost adjusted accordingly. Please see below for some options for customizing your contract.
Benefits of Associative Contracts:
- for the farmer: 15% discount on all biodynamic preparations
· Scheduled spring and fall deliveries
· Annual consultation in the use of the preparations
- for JPI: Operating capital supports JPI’s education and outreach efforts
· Advance orders allow for adequate planning & prep-making
· Proper long-term storage for top-quality preparations
Standard Spring Delivery Includes:
- 1 set of Biodynamic Compost Preps (BD #502-507); treats 1 – 15 tons of compost
- 1 unit per acre of: BD #500 (Horn Manure), BC (Barrel Compost), and BD #508 (Equisetum)
- 2 units per acre of: BD #501 (Horn Silica)
Standard Fall Delivery Includes:
- 1 set of Biodynamic Compost Preparations
- 1 unit per acre of: BD #500, BC, and #508
Customizing Your Contract:
- Add or substitute BD #500 with Prepotentized 500 or Prepared 500
- Add or substitute with Pfeiffer Field & Garden Spray and/or Pfeiffer Compost Starter
- Add additional BD #500 for application throughout your cultivation cycle
- Add additional BD#501 (Horn Silica), BD #505 (Oak Bark), BD #507 (Valerian), or BD #508 (Equisetum) as needed for your operation
We encourage you to order one of our planting calendars when signing up for your Associative Contract.
As with Steiner’s concept of associative economics, our Associative Contracts emphasize the development of a conscious coordination between producer and consumer through which we meet each other’s needs. In this modality, biodynamic practitioners contract to support the yearly work of JPI at the beginning of the season, while being rewarded for their investment with a reduced cost of purchase. This partnership helps us to plan our preparation-making and distribution schedule in advance while assuring that your biodynamic prep needs are met adequately and without delay.
The final due date for receiving an associative contract discount is March 31, 2018.
Please call our office (540-745-7030) with any questions you might have. JPI will work to meet both the preparation and financial needs of its customers including larger farm operations, market gardeners, or growers with special needs.
How To Sign Up for An Associative Contract:
The 2018 Associative Contract Form is available here: JPI Associative Contract 2018
Completed Associative Contracts can be mailed in, faxed, or e-mailed as an attachment. Or you may also phone our office to ask questions and to sign-up with a customized plan.
Josephine Porter Institute for Applied Biodynamics
201 East Main Street, Suite 14
Floyd VA 24091
OFFICE HOURS (M-F): 8am – 5pm
Telephone: (540) 745-7030
Fax: (540) 745-7033
Remember the final due date for receiving an associative contract discount is March 31, 2018.
Thank you for partnering with JPI through an associative contract. Thank you for helping to heal the earth through the use of biodynamic preparations.